The North West's First Micropub. CAMRA Pub of the Year 2013. Find us in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 CAMRA Good Beer Guides.


Thursday 10 May 2012

Building The Bar

Many micropub owners are good at DIY and have built their own cool rooms/cellars and bars, I'm afraid if I built my own bar it would collapse as I pulled the first pint. So I now have meetings booked at the proposed premises with a couple of local chaps who I know can do a good job.

In the meantime, as the planning process creeps along, I am having great fun sourcing seating, bar equipment and those different little extras that I hope will add character to The Snug. I must admit I am enjoying this process but still feel like a big kid waiting for Christmas as far as the actual opening goes.

Anyway, that's been my fun for the morning. Now on to dealing with yet more paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment